Scholarship application is closed.
ISPNO is pleased to offer a limited number of travel grants to young members of the academic community in resource restrained countries providing
- Free congress registration
- Free admission to the Education Day
- Maximum € 500, in cash for travel/housing costs for participants from Europe
- Maximum € 1000, in cash for travel/housing costs for participants from non-European countries
The amount will be given to the person only onsite – please prove your ID
Who can apply?
Authors who wish to be considered for a scholarship must be under the age of 45 years, work at present in pediatric oncology, neurosurgery, radiotherapy, neuro-pathology, radiology or basic science, and live in an economical underprivileged country.
How to apply?
Please note that applicants may apply to other sources, but are not allowed to receive support from more than one other source. Other criteria of need will also be applied.
To apply please forward your application by FAX +43 1 4078274 or e-mail email@example.com,
- a completed application form
- a copy of a valid passport
- a CV
Please note that priority will be given to applicants who submit an abstract. Therefore please remember to include the control number in the application form in case you submitted an abstract.
Notifications will be sent in April, 2010.
In order to read PDF documents you need ADOBE® Reader® (Version 6.x or above)